Thursday 17 September 2009

26 Sleeps to go...

Ok, so I know that I said I was only going to update this once a week, and it's only been a few days since I wrote last, but I just thought I'd tell you I'd booked and paid for my flights!!!! That means I'm leaving the UK at 9:40am on 12th October 2009. What an epic journey, I'll be leaving my house at about 5am on that Monday to get there with pleanty of time to spare, eat some brekkie and say goodbye to all my family.

In the last few days I pretty much shopped. Normally I love the thought of shopping, but with no income I've been dreading it all a little bit. BUT, I won't lie...although painful at times (trying to only buy tops that are acceptable in Korea, finding jeans and trousers, and having to restrict myself to only a few pairs of shoes) I have enjoyed my last 7 days of shopping. I have managed to buy walking stuff, a flute and some music, Birkenstocks, toiletries, and a few other bits and pieces, in full knowledge that all this needs to last me at least 1 year. And that kind of excites me too...not being somewhere where I can go shopping all the time will do me a lot of good.

Now it's all becoming real I'm starting to think of a few things that I am looking forward to.
  • Cherry Blossoms in the spring time.
  • Travelling around.
  • Learning new things.
  • Meeting loads of new people.
  • Decorating my new little house.
So, on that note, I'll leave you all to it...not that I think anyone's really reading :p

Love, Kat xx


The Cherry Blossoms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment