Monday 28 September 2009

15 Sleeps to go...

Well this week has involved more shopping, exchanging, thinking, cleaning, chatting, dreaming, panicking, and much more.

I'm currently in Chester, seeing friends. I travelled up yesterday, but was a little worried about driving after the little accident I had last week, but it was all good. Today I went to Christ Church and saw old friends and made some new ones. I love bring and share at church. Then I popped to the pub to see a couple more friends. It's so good catching up with friends. It has made me feel a bit sad that I'm leaving some wonderful people behind in England, and I won't be seeing them for at least a year. But good things will happen as the next year unfolds.

So the emotional bit over and done with...this week entails:
  • Seeing Ami and Dawn tomorrow for a wee bit of shopping, catching up and dinner tomorrow.
  • Seeing Cay and Mia on Tuesday.
  • More jabs and haircut on Thursday.
  • Saturday is the night of all nights where I plan to see more friends to catch up with before I fly away.
  • Sunday - the last day at church! Scary!
Anyway, have a good week, and remember 15 sleeps till I'll be flying out to South Korea to start a fantastic job in a fantastic place.

Love Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment