Monday 7 September 2009

35 Days To Go...


So, I have 35 days to go until my adventure of teaching in South Korea begins, and as promised I've set up a blog for all you lovely people to keep track of all the things I might get up to....

So, 5 weeks to go. What am I doing?
  • Looking for luggage.
  • Making lists of things I need to take with me.
  • Selling DVDs, books, CDs, my bike, etc.
  • Waiting impatiently for my VISA to arrive, so I can book my plane tickets.
  • Trying to arrange a leaving do type thing for the weekend before I leave.
  • Attempting to learn some Korean. So far I've been listening and watching the symbols and hoping they're going to sink in a little bit before I get to Kore, so I can keep learning when I get there.
So, all very exciting things you'll agree. I've not really got much else to say at the moment, but I'll try and keep this updated for you to peruse at your leisure!

Love Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment