Monday 11 January 2010

50 Things to be Thankful For: No. 5...

SOCKS!!!!!!


I LOVE socks! More than a lot of things. I just get all gooey over them. I love shoes too, but socks are the coolest :p I've never really been a handbag or hat girl, but shoes and socks. I love.


Moving to Korea means that my feet are too big (like the rest of me) to fit into anything (well almost anything!).


I did think Korea would be pretty similar to Indonesia, especially on the coast. Jewellery. Bags. Stalls. You know what I'm talking about.


I love those kinds of things. My senses go wild and I just want to buy everything in sight!


But Korea in different.


Jewellery isn't a big thing. They try to look younger, not more grown up.


But then I saw them...


SOCKS!


And...


MORE SOCKS!!


And I fell in love!


I love the really bad socks, the awesome socks, the funny socks, the cutesy socks, the fluffy socks, the long socks, the ugly socks, and everything in between.


I thought you might like to see some of these wonderful socks I'm talking about, and also share in my life here in SK, so....







Hope you enjoy my randomness, and my 2nd post of the day :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment