Monday 12 October 2009

1 last sleep...full English, suitcases, scales and fish dinners!

Oh. My. Gosh! I have one last sleep and then I'm off to South Korea! Aaaaaagh! Today has bee very stressful, but good non the less. It finally dawned on my today that I'm moving to South Korea. I'm moving half way across the world to teach English. Something done my many people all over the world everyday, but suddenly I feel a little bit scared! I know as soon as I get on the plane I'll be alright, and there are so many wonderful people for me to meet, but it was just a sudden realisation! the main stress of today was my packing weight. Unlike uni and moving in general, I have only a small weight and a lot to take. To save you the stress of it all I ended up with the right amount in my suitcase and hand luggage, but 20kgs extra in box for sending over and more to be sent at a later date! Much tea was consumed and three biscuits in mouth at once to stop myself from screaming!

It was all worth it in the end when we ended up in Lock Fyne, a fish restaurant in the Hub (yes I know I'm going to be eating a LOT of fish and veg in SK, but I do love my fresh fish :D I had proper salmon sushi for starter, and it was orgasmic....yum! The whole meal for me was so good, but I think the rest of my family had good and bad bits, shame :( Apart from food there was a lot of good chatter and teasing amongst us, I'm really glad! I'll get to remember tonight and smile for a very long time :D

Right, off to chat to Julz before sleep and flying! Scary! Wish me luck...

Love, Kat x

ps I know there hasn't been a fact today, but you'll be fine without one, I'm sure! x

No comments:

Post a Comment