Saturday 10 October 2009

3 sleeps to go, good bye my wonderful youth!

Fact number 5 (I think!): South Korea has a Continental climate with hot humid summers and cold, dry winters.

I think a few of you out there think that Korea is hot all the time...it snows in winter and I plan to be FREEZING! Hehe...

Well today has been long but
fantastic. It started with shopping with dad, followed by saying goodbye to more people (Siemens) and then some more shopping wit
h dad and a trip to the cinema including 3D glasses and popcorn! Check us out :D


After that we came home and tidied up like good people, before mum arrived with presents for me to take away! I love it when she gives me South African food, so I got super excited when she got me quite a lot to take away with me :D We even had some SAn meat for dinner with home made chips :D After dinner was time to get ready for my last Friday Frenzy for a while. Before I stared I looked like this...


After I'd finished I looked a bit like this...

Yes I was blue from head to toe, but it was so worth it to go out on a bang! The girls in my photo are my youth, who I'm going to miss so much!!! We had a great evening being rowdy and having fun, and they gave me some nice bits! I love Friday Frenzy :D Anyway, it'll be hard to not see them at least once a week. I guess my job as a youth leader is officially resigned for the moment. Never say never though. Lex, the girl taking over is even more crazy than I am, so the youth are sure to LOVE her! I hope they do...think I would if I was staying on...heck, me and baby Jesus monkey love her already :D

You might like to know what I look like after washing (yes I did wash as soon as I got home...didn't want to turn up to the airport on Monday morning and get strange looks and questions! It would have been bad enough if the Police had stopped me for a routine check or whatever and had the looks from them :p). Well I turned the bath blue just by getting in it. I decided on the bath so that I could get a good scrub going...it ended up with having to get mum in the bathroom to help me get all the blue off me! I felt like a five year old being scrubbed! I guess it just continued from earlier in the evening when mum and dad were stood in the lounge with sponges in their hands patting me down with blue body paint while I giggles away to myself about the fact that they were doing it and the thought alone was hilarious and also because I am
insanely ticklish and couldn't keep still! Good times. So I look normal again, apart from the wet hair and tiredness!

So, a very good day, and when I calm down and am lying in bed I will start realising all those I'll miss! Also, a special thank you to Chelsea who made and decorated a cookie for me...and to Ricky and Tracy (sorry you had to meet me when I was blue, but it was lovely non the less!) for the fruit cake and card :D can't wait to tuck into that :D :D Josh for the card, and the Keira too! And all of Friday Frenzy! Anyway, I could go on but instead I'm going to leave you with one last photo before going to make a cup of tea and going to bed!

Love, Kat x


No comments:

Post a Comment