Thursday 8 October 2009

5 sleeps...

Although I'm coming to realise 5 might be more than I actually get! I'm contemplating an all nighter on Sunday night so I can sleep soundly on the plane...hmmm, we'll see!

Long awaited fact #3: Korean Taxis are colour coded. Grey or white Taxis are pretty basic while black ones are a little more luxurious. It's also not uncommon to have the taxi driver watching TV while driving!!!

Shocking news :D I think I'm going to have to close my eyes while out and about.

Today saw me waking up and promptly going back to sleep as soon as the car pulled out of the drive (I wasn't in it don't worry!). Trundling downstairs I found a new module of my coursework unlocked, yipee I said to my self as I sat down. My course is close to running out (I think I might have written that last night, but tiredness wins out!) so I need to get on with them, and I think this takes me down to 2 modules to go, as long as I pass this one that is. Fingers crossed.

Anyway I sat chatting to Sarah on Skype. I love the fact that she's in Gaye Parie! Not because it's far away, just because it's exciting! Thinking about how much I wanted to go to the cinema. I'd almost decided that I was going to go, when I spoke to mum and common sense prevailed (boooo!) so I stayed in and worked on my course. Today it was about video and audio lessons, the topic: ANOREXIA! I don;t know why I'm so shocked by this, but I guess I think that there are so many topics they could have chosen, but this is a bit controversial. I mean girls with anorexia get tips from everywhere and everything, and something as simple as a lesson on how people became anorexic and what they did to stop themselves eating might not be appropriate for a teenage class. Anyway, the more I watched (about 2 hours worth in the end) the hungrier I got, and I did feel a wee bit guilty when I ripped open my huge bar of Fruit and Nut and had a few pieces. I guess I was just eating for them! I know it doesn't work like that but still!

Apart from that, more sorting out of clothes and room. While I was bringing down my box of clothes, half way down the stairs the bottom of the box gave way and all my nice, neatly folded and stacked clothes fell to their unmaking on the stairs. I didn't know whether to laugh of cry...that'll teach me not to be too neat :D I also started sorting out my room, it's going to be nice to see me room all neat and tidy, probably for the best I won't be living here any more! I al
so made yummy brownies, dinner for my family and then went over to Fiona and Paul's for dinner. It was a wonderful Jamaican dish of rice and peas, jerk chicken and upside down pineapple cake. It was soo good, I now have a food baby and will be very happy to curl up in bed and sleep it off.

That's all for tonight, but as promised you still have 4 more solid days of me writing to you (poor things) but at least you'll have something to read while bored at work, when
you can't sleep or while on the loo!


Happy sleeping :D
Love, Me x

ps I found this while looking for my fact of the day and thought you
might like it...it's some art work in Korea...


No comments:

Post a Comment