Friday 9 October 2009

4 sleeps...aaaaaagh!

One sleep less than yesterday (although I did have a nap today!) I didn't really do anything exciting today, so not much to write. I did go to house group, which is always interesting and we ended up talking about Terry Prachett and killer wasps - last week it was ranting about post office queues, whatever will it be next week!? I'm not sure I'm ready to part with house group just yet, so I think I'll be joining them next week for a 4am chat (Korean time) on spiritual discipline! Sounds scary!

On a more Korean note:

Fact of the day #4: Soju can get you drunk fast!!!

Basically Soju is 20% alcohol and they drink it like shots, quick and often! So, being a lightweight I think I might suffer a lot! All I can say is Thank God I only teach in the afternoons, although some dodgy lessons plans might occur! hehehe!

That's all for tonight, but hopefully I'll have an awesome account of tomorrow for you, maybe even a picture or two :D

Love, Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment