Thursday 8 July 2010

Just Some of the Books I've Read Since Being in Korea...

Ok, so I started writing a list of the books I was getting through while I was in Korea...because there were so many. Now I'm moving on, I need a place to store the list and add to it as I need to. It's basic at the moment, but I'll pad it out when I get a chance...

The Undomestic Godess
Bad Mothers Handbook
Velvet Elvis
The Book of Negros
White Tiger
Twilight
New Moon
The Curious Indecent of the Dog in the Night Time
Eclipse
Not That Kind of Girl
Breaking Dawn
Meeting Mr. Kim and Learning to Love Kimchi
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Thanks for the Memories
Remember Me?
Life of Pi
Flatmates
Eat, Pray, Love
Poisonwood Bible
Alone
Outlaw
Lake News
Blue Like Jazz
The Reader
We Need to Talk About Kevin
The Girl that Played with Fire
Life Support
Goodnight Nobody
Water for Elephants

Most of them are amazing books. Thanks to Natasha for broadening my reading genre from merely chic lit! I'm so inspired to keep reading more and more!

Kat xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment