Wednesday 14 July 2010

Slowly Winding Down...

So, with 5 days before I become a temporary nomad, I thought I'd start finishing up! Those who know me will know that this is a pretty new concept for my to be dealing with....finishing something I've started, but this year has proved to me and hopefully a few others, that I'm capable of starting and FINISHING something! Hehehe! I'm one of those people who gets excited about new starts and doing new things. I love starting things. But the finishing is a lot harder for me to finish. I think it's just one of my personality traits! But, I think I've done quite well this year. In 9 or 10 months I've posted over 70 blog updates, and I'm coming close to finishing.

This week saw me booking my flights from Korea to Vietnam, and then Thailand to England. Getting a Vietnamese VISA, travel insurance, getting photos and planning more of my trip. On one hand I'm really getting excited, but on the other hand, in 2 weeks I've seen my plans for the future become nothing but dead wood lying there doing nothing. I know I'll still go to China and do all the things I wanted to do while I was there, and in the mean time I get to see more of the world!!!

Yesterday I told the last class I needed to that I'm leaving. One of the girls actually almost cried! I felt awful! But there's not a lot we can do about it!

OK, on with the day guys, have a great one ~ and I'll try and write at least one more blog on Monday when I'm officially done with this contract!

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment