Monday 19 July 2010

The last post of Korea...

So, this is the end! I just had my last meeting with my students! There were only a few...and that was it! My boss is a funny man. I have always been nice about him ~ but I feel he's really shown his true colours! He asked if i would come back to Korea, and my 1st response was "NO! You think after what you've done to me I want to subject myself to it all over again!? You must be joking!" He looked shocked and I walked away. I know I'm not the subtlest of people, but I normally tone myself down for my bosses...but he'd finally given me my final pay (DISMAL!), and I'd finally got him to do my letter of recommendation - the worst one I've seen, but whatever! And I was about to walk out.

I am so sad I'm leaving feeling this way, but after the last 2 weeks, I am so ready to get on the road, and leave Korea and have a few weeks in South East Asia, Spain and then getting back into the swing of things in the UK!

I will miss a few things about Korea, but most things I think I'll miss I can replace with something at home - food, people, etc etc....!

Anyway, I'll try and get a happy blog up here as soon as I've purged and cleaned and packed I'm sure I'll be a little happier!

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment